Sunday 21 March 2010

It takes a turn and then it hurts more than you could dream of.

Something I feel really passionate about is regret.
I cannot express how much it annoys me when people say they regret something when it goes bad.
The more infuriating thing is they don't regret it at all when they're doing it or a little time after its happened.

I don't really feel like going into detail about why I feel this way, and I don't want to be asked why either because it's a long & complicated process so instead I'll discuss my weekend arrangements.

So Saturday, yesterday, I was invited over my boyfriend's house. It was cool. The Langton's are a really nice family they have been since the first day i met them :) But anyway, yeah Saturday was good i browsed James' entire itunes contents, wow he calls me the one with the bad music taste haha. After 'Playing the sims' we tucked into a lush tasting Indian meal and sat down watching the titanic, it got me thinking about death and loss. But if you take away the death and loss, wow what a perfect Saturday

No comments: