Wednesday 17 March 2010

Take photographs take all your memories,


After recently reminiscing on childhood memories I've decided to tell the world about the life i live, so hopefully when I'm older i can look back and be proud of what achievements i may or may not have made. I guess this is blog number one, starting from scratch, the basics, the stuff which really matters.

My name is Lucy Charlotte Caulfield, but i guess my middle name isn't really too important to anyone who reads this, but to me it's a difference between me and everyone else.
Im currently sixteen years old and studying my AS levels in south east England. Admitidly, A-levels are difficult for anyone but fortunately i enjoy the subjects i'm taking, they are all different on so many levels. Science, English literature, history & psychology. Deep down, history is my real passion as i find it fascinating that the actions of those before us changed the lives we live today. One day, i wish to make my name in the history books. Lucy Charlotte Caulfield.

Realisticly, im a average girl, there is nothing out of the ordinary about me, i have a great set of friends. An odd sort. However, my close friends are all so different to anybody else. Yeah, the photo above is really old but i kinda like it. -2008 to be exact.

When i'm older i want to do something different then what everybody thinks of me, i want to break the boundaries of life. I'm planning on travelling around different parts of the world to see some of the most amazing things that our small planet has to offer with my boyfriend on our gap year :)






No comments: