Wednesday 17 March 2010

Two is better then one.


My life has many different aspects, covered in millions of layers, but one really important person in my life has to be my boyfriend James Stephen Langton.

Although 'teenage love' is completely stereotypical, most end with heart break, and some just ends, however nothing ever has to end if you really don't want it too. Nothing. So I wouldn't describe what we have as 'teenage love', love is limitless, no one can put a limit on the things you care most about.

James & I have been together for nearly ten months now, and wow doesn't time pass by quickly.
The past ten months were also probably some of the most important months in my life, studying for GCSE'S, receiving GCSE results, choosing A-level courses, all these decisions and actions changed where i am today. However, James has been like a rock to me, he's always made me come to my sences, do the right thing, and relax, just enjoy life as i should.

One thing that i really am looking forward to is when i take my gap year! I'm going to make it the best year of my life with my beautiful boyfriend :). We're planning on going to Italy, France, Greece & America- an Experiance that will be impossible to forget.

May 29th - present. Wow, how alot of things have changed. Nobody really thought James and I would stay together, a few people actually opposed to it but I'm glad we proved them wrong. Like every couple there have been arguments, which have always been resolved in a matter of hours. However, arguments are always over looked because the good times that we spend together is what we tend to remember most. From calling each other every name under the sun, (heim, bead, lich, nooblich..) to holding hands in a yellow buttercup field and listening to yellow (pathetic fallacy much?), trips to London, and each other's houses.The time we have spent together is truly wonderful & I wouldn't change any of it for the universe.


No comments: